Vertical Laminar Flow
Laminar Flow Cabinets are suitable for a variety of applications and especially where an individual clean air environment is required for smaller items, e.g. particle sensitive electronic devices. In the laboratory, Laminar Flow Cabinets are commonly used for specialized work.
Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinets function equally well as horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinets with the laminar air directed vertically downwards onto the working area. The air can leave the working area via holes in the base. Vertical flow cabinets can provide greater operator protection.
The Vertical Laminar Air Flow unit that we provide are engineered to provide the ideal particle-free, bacteria-free clean-air environment needed for laboratory work, testing, manufacturing, inspection, or pharmaceutical procedures. The unit offered by us is widely demand owing to its high end performance and reliability.
- Two Stage filtration
- EU6 – Prefilter (95% down to 5 micron)
- EU14 - HEPA Filter – Supply (99.999% down to 0.3 micron)
- Dynamically balanced Motor-blower provided with suspension arrangement to minimize the noise level
- SS work table with due reinforcement
- Multiple Side Entry Customizable with Glass view panels
- LED Lights
- Digital Differential Pressure Gauge.
- Digital On / Off Switch
- Clean Down Timer with Operation HOLD indicator
- PAO Test Port
- 5/15 Amp Switch Socket for external equipment
- Made available in powder coated Mild Steel and SS 304 / SS 316/ SS 316L or a combination of both