Open restricted access barrier system use an integral HEPA-filtered air supply or use cleanroom ceiling-mounted HEPA-filtered air supply. It can be integrated with filling machine, auto loading, and unloading systems etc to provide Class A airflow to guarantee aseptic process.
- Exhaust air bleeds out underneath the barrier back to the clean room.
- Unidirectional airflow systems provide Grade A environment to the critical areas.
- Rigid wall and doors provide physical separation of the aseptic processing operations from the operators.
- Doors are controlled by safety switches. Alarm and stopping aseptic processing signal will be triggered when wrongly opening doors during aseptic production.
- Gloves are used to access all the process area needed for intervention with doors closed.
- Environment monitoring devices can be integrated according to customer's requirement, such as reserving the mechanical and electrical parts for particle counter and microbe sampler.
- Manual high-level disinfection with appropriate sporicidal agents is suggested.
- Simplicity in design with 304/316L stainless steel Frame
- Fully opening vision panels in 10mm toughened safety glass
- Glove port access in vision panels using HDPE elliptical
- Uni-directional downward laminar flow over the whole area of the RABS at 0.45m/sec +/- 20% provided by either
- Micro-perforated grill or polyester air distribution screen
- EU Grade A (ISO5) conditions inside the barrier
- Active RABS use high efficiency EC fans (Green Tech)
- Active RABS fitted with either grade H14 HEPA filters or
- U15 ULPA filters and Filter test ports
- Pressure monitoring of filter differentials
- Automated air velocity control to compensate for filter burden
- Client specific Customization