A bio safety cabinet is an enclosed and ventilated cabinet used when additional protection to the user and the environment is also required. The air in the cabinet is re-circulated over the work area through the HEPA filter; it is a contaminant-free environmental Protection.Biological safety cabinets come in several classes (I, II, and III) that offer varying levels of protection from hazardous or contagious materials. All classes of bio safety cabinet use HEPA filters to treat exhaust air filter for filtration purposes.
User-friendly features and advanced control systems make these cabinets both versatile and reliable.
- Two Stage filtration
- EU6 - Intermediate Filter (95% down to 6 micron)
- EU14 - HEPA Filter - Supply / Exhaust (99.999% down to 0.3 micron)EU14 - HEPA Filter - Supply / Exhaust (99.999% down to 0.3 micron)
- Multiple side entry customizable with glass view panels
- SS 304 work table with perforations at front and back side that can be removed for cleaning purpose
- LED Lights
- Digital Differential Pressure Gauges.
- Digital ON/OFF Switches for motor & Lights
- PAO Test Port
- Made available in powder coated Mild Steel, SS 304 / SS 316/ SS 316L or a combination of both