Reverse Laminar Air Flow
Reverse Laminar Air Flow is a purifying apparatus fitted with a high-efficiency HEPA filter to ensure maximum protection from airborne contaminants produced at the time of powder handling operations such as charging, sampling, and dispensing. It operates on a re-circulatory airflow principle whichensures to draw powder aerosols away from the operator and the operating environment thereby protecting products and providing safe working conditions for personnel.The reverse flow-scavenging pre-filter at the bottom at the bottom level / table level ensures that aerosolised particles are picked up at the source without being allowed to disperse into the area.
- Down flow booth functions on a re circulatory airflow principle
- Triple Stage filtration
- EU6 – Prefilter (95% down to 5 micron)
- EU14 - HEPA Filter – Supply (99.999% down to 0.3 micron)
- EU7 – INTERMEDIATE FILTER – Supply / Exhaust (95% down to 3 micron)
- Multiple side entry customizable with glass view panels.
- PAO Test port at upstream of HEPA filter
- Digital Differential Pressure Gauge
- Digital On / Off Switch for Motor
- 5/15 Amp Switch Socket for external equipment
- LED Lights
- Made available in powder coated Mild Steel, SS 304 / SS 316/ SS 316L or a combination of both